ACCOUNTING & TAX
PROVIDING A TAILORED APPROACH TO MEET THE NEEDS OF ALL CLIENTS
The Australian business environment is one of the most complex in the world. Unfortunately, there is no shortcut. At McMahon Osborne Group, we believe that every clients needs can be addressed to provide an outcome that will support you in achieving your business and personal goals in the most efficient manner. We aim to thoroughly understand your business and personal needs as well as your goals in order to achieve the best possible solution tailored to suit you, your family and your future.
We are committed to sharing our knowledge to assist in educating you and your key personnel in meeting the constant demands of taxation and business in general. This comes from our regular client communications, training seminars, workshops and one on one consultations.
Amongst our range of services we provide to support your business and taxation needs, we also offer:
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Business Analysis and KPI Measurement
- Asset Protection Structuring and Strategies
- Business and Succession Planning
- Budgeting and Cash flow Forecast Preparation and Strategies
- Identification of areas for Growth in Profit and Cashflow
- Management Reporting
- Bookkeeping Support
- Capital Gains Tax Planning (in particular for Small Business & Property)
- Year End Tax Planning Strategies
- GST Planning and Strategies
- Management of Company Secretarial and ASIC obligations
- Accounting Software Selection and Implementation
- Programs Specifically Designed to Support Business Leaders
Some of these specialist areas which we can assist you and your business with are, Business Succession Planning, valuations for both Business & Family Law, Estate planning, Business growth strategies, Leadership programs.
Below you will find various forms which would greatly assist our accountants in preparing your tax return if you were to fill them in prior to your appointment and bring them with you.